Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Well chaff my chiff


Chiffchaff

Chiffchaff

Chiffchaff singing chaff chiff
I don't know what to say, from zero to, well a singing Chiffchaff on my doorstep!

I haven't seen the Grey Wagtails today and of course the little cherubs are on holiday from school!! Enough said.

Checking on the Grey Wagtails (and Chiffchaffs and Willow Warblers and Blackcap and...) I have surprised a Grey Heron more than once and despite how warily I approach it normally sees me and flies off before I see it – not this time. You can see something of the Willow thicket and what pleases me is this hunter has found it worthwhile to spend time here, so there must be a food source of some description to make it worthwhile – I wonder what!

Through the Willow thicket

Enough... up n away

Aaaarrrggghhhh.... just out of focus on what would have been a reasonable photo!

No comments: