Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Monday 28 March 2011

Overlooked and a Peacock

I have been meaning to upload some 'common' birds for sometime, the ones all around us that we so readily overlook, so here is a male chaffinch and three variations on the theme of a greenfinch. Over at Newton Marsh the Buzzard was still doing its thing, a male Reed Bunting checking it's territory while the count of Shelduck had increased to 68.


Male Chaffinch
I think this may be a young female Greenfinch

I think this may be a young male Greenfinch

Male Greenfinch

A few of the 68 Shelduck
First Peacock of the season but I have not been looking very hard

No comments: