Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Down at t'marsh

























A quick drive-by.












I am afraid you may need to go to other blogs for those super, super photos of birds and wildlife. This site isn't about that.  How often do you see something so close, or is it a glimpse here, a glimpse there, and seeing what things look like in all conditions,  for me shape, activity and behaviour, sometimes I would like to try and capture that too.


Here are a few Godwits feeding and Grey Partridge, going to ground so I didn't hang about too long... couple of shots. I can't help but feel there were some youngsters about somewhere, but at the time I didn't look long or hard enough.

Quite a few Small Tortoiseshell were about feeding on the thistle. 








No comments: