Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Thursday 3 June 2010

Damselflies

I'm afraid this is a new blog and I haven't got my 'ead around it yet. As a consequence a lot of this may be 'historical' uploaded on one day, but I really need to change the running order... a technical term, but I may need some time...

In the meantime here are some damselflies...

Among others,

ischnura elegans blue
Ischnura elegans infuscans
Ischnura elegans rufescens
Ischnura elegans violacea
Ischnura elegans infuscans-obsoleta

but don't ask me which is which... and the rest when I've identified them!

However many are included as self-indulgence as I like the light, depth of field and all that arty stuff.






No comments: