Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Well the sun came out... !

And that alone was worthy of note so I am sorry, more of the same, but I hope you'll understand – they were on my doorstep (well nearly).

I can't promise there wont be another post on the same! (I was trying to get some other posts done but failed miserably)
SO MORE WAXWINGS... HOOORRRAAAHH !


















shame about the **!!**!! wall.

2 comments:

Brian Rafferty said...

Geoff. What a super Saturday we all enjoyed,glorious sunshine and fabulous waxwings. Well done with some memorable images.

Unknown said...

These are the best yet Geoff,you've got very close to these and produced wonderful images of these photogenic birds.VERY WELL DONE. mj.