Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Friday 30 November 2012

I was never into redheads... until now

For the visitor that hasn't been here before, the reason the blog is called 'trapper' is because my mates, when I had some, used it as my nickname for my ability to be in the right place at the right time and a couple of days ago I managed to sort this chappie out from a mixed bunch of finches.






and 63, if you really need to know ... for Jacqueline.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Beautiful shots. I enjoy your blog very much.

Millhouse Photography said...

I was waiting for that header, Geoff! I love the Redpoll and well spotted indeed.

By the way, didn't manage to get up this morning!

Pete Woodruff said...

Pretty impressed with these Geoff....not for the fist time of course.