Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Saturday 19 May 2012

"Play it, Sam. Play .... "



"You played it for her, you can play it for me," and "If she can stand it, I can! Play it!"

You must remember this...

Humph never ever said 'play it again Sam', so I thought I might... Play it again Orange Tip (Sam).

Been too busy to blog(?), and lots of catching up to do but here are some images of the male Orange Tip, interestingly I haven't seen any for the past week or more, just as well I got in while I could. In fact been very, very quite the last week or so;






1 comment:

Millhouse Photography said...

Hi Geoff

Those are beautiful shots of a gorgeous creature, especially, I think the side-profile examples.