Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Thursday 20 January 2011

Where does the time go?

A selection of images from here and hereabouts... apologies for delays in posting... where does the time go? And let's face it, weather hasn't been great for photography.

That Blackcap has thrown me, despite going through my poorly organised archives, which I have still to post, I think the same male has become a regular visitor to my garden... along with the Sparrowhawk – that I have yet to see make a kill in the last twelve months... you'd think he'd sod off somewhere else (maybe the local pigeon fanciers!).

Male Sparrowhawk

What you looking at?

I like house sparrows and think they are greatly over-looked and oh look the sun is out!

This male blackcap has started appearing regularly in the garden – nice one mate.

Best in a stew, but one of the few I have seen without that awful mix a ma toes nnit

I have 10,000 rubbish pictures of Jays....

This Rooks bills seemed a little odd... any comments appreciated (ack of 'white' and 'hairy')

Female Great Spotted Woodpecker

Female Great Spotted Woodpecker


Pied wagtails seem to be everywhere all of a sudden....

He's back!

No comments: