Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Thursday 18 November 2010

Eerr been away a long time

Not, thankfully like Captain Lawrence Oates... my apologies for the gap in proceedings ... as Spike Milligan said... "I told you I was ill!". I am not sure I can remember how to do this! Eeek they appear to have updated some of the way one does things.


Local friends, birders and bloggers will know, Preston has been beset by an influx of Waxwings from Scandinavia... and I have been patrolling the streets of Preston looking for them (you can get locked up for that!). After many fruitless attempts I finally managed a few photos on 16 November. Here ya go...
















Powered by website analytics technology.


No comments: