Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Tinternet kaput

Service Providers... tell me about them! As a consequence, I have been without email and t'internet for a while... a pot pourri while 'out n about'... a few test shots,  nothing to report I'm afraid, the weather and light has been particularly poor most of the time. (click on any image to enlarge)

Redwing, Clifton Marsh (click any image to enlarge)
Redwing
Redwing
Redwing
Test flight shot, Black-headed Gull
Female Tufted Duck, test aperture and speed
Great Spotted Woodpecker – cos I like it
Checking online reproduction, 
Fieldfare, Fairhaven
Fieldfare, Fairhaven
Mistle Thrush, Clifton

Osyter Catchers at roost (click to enlarge)

Roe Deer – Lytham Moss!

Whooper Swans, Lytham Moss

2 comments:

Brian Rafferty said...

Hi Geoff. Sorry you have been having problems with your Internet. Certainly looks OK to me now. Some nice shots there particularly GSW and Fieldfare and a nice selection from your latest wanderings.

geoff gradwell said...

Hi Brian, these things are sent to try us, not sure I'm in the clear yet. The Fieldfare was a pleasant surprise, but I did decide to specifically check out the location, just in case. I still haven't got to grips with how large and what size to post images and how close to crop. I'll keep practising! Haven't done much wandering. I must make Marshside and Leighton Moss myself soon. Best W.