Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Thursday 21 March 2013

Out n' about

A quick selection of images from out and about, if you need any details let me know.

Gadwall, Newton Marsh
one of three, I think, well I know two are a pair and this male I think is a juvenile that
has been following mum and dad about as again three Gadwall were seen last year too
Lesser Black-backed Gull at Preston Docks
as above
my local residents!
one of five I have seen over the last few months; as well as the well known ones
Garden visitor (but not my garden), I liked the irridesence
Rook in the garden
three of eight juveniles Mute Swans I came across

No comments: