Welcome

Welcome, all content is the copyright of the author © Geoff Gradwell
Please do not reproduce without asking. Thanks.
New at this and finding my way around. Any help appreciated!

Monday 22 April 2013

more chaff's

All been happening on my local patch just recently, you know the score...

I was surprised by the probable Noctule Bat as it was flying and feeding at lunchtime and as it was flying away from me at distance, it at first looked like it might be a swallow... clearly not. THANKS to www.lalows.blogspot.co.uk/ for the id. Goldcrests have been evident with several sightings, inlcuding three together at once, and this chiffchaff was fairly accommodating even though it took quite some time to allow me anywhere near... it was not going to sing though!

it will be ruining my apple crop next... but a fair swap 
waz zat camera shutter noise?

best I could manage in deep scrub

flying at lunchtime!

Chiffchaff

Chffchaff

Chiffchaff

No comments: